The ING Direct SMSF Cash account is a high interest savings account for DIY Super or Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF).
It operates in a similar way to the personal Savings Maximiser account in that you simply link it to your existing non ING Direct transaction or cash management trust which enables you to transfer funds in and out.
Basic features include:
- high rate of interest
- no monthly account keeping fees
- interest calculated daily and paid monthly
- access via phone banking or online
- deposits up to $250,000 per customer guaranteed by Australian Government
- up to 4 trustees can be nominated operate the account
The standard interest rate is 0.25% pa with a current offer for new customers of 1.25% pa for 6 months.
For more information:
Disclaimer: Product features including interest rates can change without notice. Please confirm all details with the product provider before taking any action.