The ING Direct DIY Super at call account is a high interest savings account for DIY Super or Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF). It is also known as the Business Optimiser.
It operates in a similar way to the personal Savings Maximiser account in that you simply link it to your existing non ING Direct transaction or cash management trust which enables you to transfer funds in and out.
Basic features include:
- high rate of interest
- no monthly account keeping fees
- interest calculated daily and paid monthly
- access via phone banking or online
- deposits up to 1 million guaranteed by Australian Government till 12 October 2011
- up to 4 trustees can be nominated operate the account
The standard interest rate is 4.50% pa with a current offer for new customers of 5.75% pa for 6 months.
For more information:
Disclaimer: Product features including interest rates can change without notice. Please confirm all details with the product provider before taking any action.